- Continuous duty cycle, no-burnout motor can be stalled up to 100 hours without damaging the actuator
- NEMA 4X diecast aluminum enclosure; mounts in any position without degrading performance
- Two end-of-travel electric limit switches standard
- HercuLine 2000s are simple power-to-open, power-to-close actuators used for on/off positioning or 120/24 VAC to drive up/down position proportional with 135 or 1000 ohm feedback applications.
- HercuLine 2001s consist of the basic motor unit plus digital electronics for current or voltage proportional control, remote setpoint control via Modbus or series 90 control.
- HercuLine 2002s are enhanced motor units that provide for current or voltage proportional control, remote setpoint control via Modbus or series 90 control plus non-contact position sensing or slidewire emulation.
- CE, UL, CSA Approvals
Honeywell HercuLine 2000 Series Low Torque Precision Electric Actuators
Please refer to "Our Product" page for the details